- reorganized the bench tool locations (flows a bit more nicely)
- ordered some Sheffield steel chisels (complete set 1/8 to 1" in eigth increments; heard I can get them sharper than my O2 chisels).
- Finished my first Paul Sellers designed clock (was very happy with it).
- Started another wall clock of same style (let's me focus on getting better)
- Went to a local Lie-Nielsen tool event and spent more than I should have (though mostly from my list of tools I still wanted)
- Installed LED under cabinet lighting above my bench (makes a big difference)
Of course, I don't think anyone is reading my blog postings (yet, I hope) so mostly I just feel guilty to myself for not documenting stuff.