21 November 2020

Nailed It!

     Or so the phrase goes for a cooking competition show goes that wife likes to watch.  In Fine Woodworking, Ben Strano did a video earlier this year on a container organization system he uses for small parts.  

https://www.finewoodworking.com/2020/05/29/video-organize-your-hardware-organize-your-shop

     My nails and screws were getting out of hand in little boxes or bags.  As such, I ordered some.  I really like them.  I had used a bunch of small nails not that long ago and was getting a bit low.  As such, I went and bought a bunch more to top off what I have.  The individual boxes of nails don't cost much.  It's mostly the hassle of going to a store to get them.  As such, when I got to buy some, I tend to stock up on other sizes.  I also have a collection of cut nails.  They come handy from time to time.  I try to keep some general woodworking/around the home supplies in the house so I don't need to rush out to the store for something.  When I order hinges from Horton, I typically order a few more to slowly build up some internal home inventory.  Having extras around for some reason give me great peace of mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment