28 November 2020

Geppetto's Workbench

 In 2018, we surprised our daughter one day after school and drove down to Disneyland for a long weekend.  She is at an age where it is a delight for her to be there.  It is a delight for my wife and I to relive the experience through her.  Normally, I don't buy anything for myself.  One day, we were near the main entrance and there was a high end store full of items such as artwork.  While wandering about, we came across a resin cast version  of Geppetto's workbench.  It is a small box (about 6" long) that opens up.  The person I talked to knew the artist who carved it.  Was a friend of her mom's.  I was very excited to find this. If you every happen to have a reason to be at the happiest place on earth, keep an eye out for it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment